The Forbes annual 400 lists of the wealthiest Americans have named six Pennsylvanians this 12 months, along with a woman whose web worth totals better than $7.4 billion.
The list is sorted by commerce, state, youngest to oldest, and by ladies and men, too. At the very best of the list is Amazon proprietor Jeff Bezos, with a web worth of $114 billion. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Mark Zuckerberg observe fastidiously behind with web worths from about $69 billion as a lot as $106 billion.
In the commonwealth, Victoria Mars, 62, has a web worth of $7.4 billion alongside collectively along with her three sisters, who’re the heirs to the Mars Incorporated candy agency. The $35 billion companies are the producer of M&Ms, Milky Way, Skittles, Uncle Ben’s rice, and pet meals like Pedigree and Whiskas. Mars went to Yale for undergrad after which Wharton at Penn for her grasp of enterprise administration.
If you presumably can take into account it, Eagles’ proprietor Jeffrey Lurie is the underside score of the six billionaires, coming in at $2.7 billion. Fun fact: In 1994, Lurie took out a mortgage to buy the Eagles for $185 million. Now, the workforce is valued at $3.1 billion.
Here are the stats on all of the wealthy Pennsylvanians.
- Victoria Mars, 62, heir to the Mars Incorporated candy and pet meals agency. Net worth: $7.4 billion
- Thomas Hagen, 83, is the chairman of the Erie Indemnity insurance coverage protection agency. Net worth: $3.9 billion
- Mary Alice Dorrance Malone, 69, is the largest shareholder of the Campbell Soup Company. Net worth: $3.5 billion
- John Middleton, 64, supplied his family’s tobacco agency to Altria for $2.9 billion in 2007. Net worth: $3.3 billion
- Michael Rubin, 47, is almost all proprietor and CEO of Kinetic, the holding agency for Fanatics. Net worth: $2.9 billion
- Jeffrey Lurie, 68, Eagles’ proprietor. Net worth: $2.7 billion