LA Chargers’ Joey Bosa says he’s in ‘better place’ after injuries




Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa acknowledged he’s in a “much better place” after injuries restricted him to solely seven video games last 12 months.

Bosa missed the season’s first 9 video games with a foot injury. He prevented surgical process and had 5 1/2 sacks after returning in November.

“I don’t know if it makes me a better player that I have a messed-up foot … but going through that, I think I would have had an unbelievable year last year, and I would have added on this year,” Bosa acknowledged Sunday at Chargers camp.

“I was frustrated last year, but it’s over now,” Bosa added.

Bosa has 28 1/2 sacks since debuting in 2016. He made the Pro Bowl in 2017 after recording 12 1/2 sacks and forcing 4 fumbles in 16 video games.

Bosa acknowledged he’s excited that his brother Nick is only a few hours away. Nick Bosa was the No. 2 basic determine by the San Francisco 49ers in April’s NFL Draft.

“It’s so cool that we’re going through it at the same time, and he’s feeling healthy, which is what is important right now,” Joey Bosa acknowledged. “It was nice to be able to train this year [together], just push each other in that aspect, now we’re in the league together.”

The Chargers shut the preseason in opposition to the 49ers on Aug. 29. Los Angeles opens the frequent season in opposition to the Indianapolis Colts on Sept. 8 in Carson, Calif.




Be the first to comment on "LA Chargers’ Joey Bosa says he’s in ‘better place’ after injuries"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*