1. What movie made in all probability essentially the most dough inside the U.S. this 12 months with out that features superheroes?
- A. “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”
- B. “Mission: Unimaginable – Fallout”
- C. “Solo: A Star Wars Story”
2. Which Drake monitor impressed the 12 months’s best viral dance drawback?
- A. “God’s Plan”
- B. “Good for What”
- C. “In My Feelings”
three. What did stars don on the Golden Globes pink carpet in honor of Time’s Up?
- A. White ribbons
- B. All black
- C. Pink roses
4. What TV current was cancelled by one broadcast neighborhood and picked up by one different inside the span of 31 hours?
- A. “Brooklyn 9-9”
- B. “Closing Man Standing”
- C. “Lucifer”
5. The Tony Awards’ Biggest Musical, “The Band’s Go to,” is just a few band visiting the place?
- A. Egypt
- B. Saudi Arabia
- C. Israel
6. Which artist paid tribute to Prince in the midst of the Large Bowl halftime current?
- A. Janet Jackson
- B. Justin Timberlake
- C. Aerosmith
7. Glenn Weiss, who proposed to his girlfriend in the midst of the Emmys, had merely gained an award for guiding what?
- A. “The Crown”
- B. “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”
- C. The Oscars
eight. What was so terrifying regarding the monsters inside the hit horror flick “A Quiet Place”?
- A. They uncover people who make any noise
- B. They’re utterly silent
- C. They intention libraries
9. Which artist swept the Grammys with wins inside the monitor, file and album of the 12 months lessons?
- A. Jay-Z
- B. Bruno Mars
- C. Ed Sheeran
10. Which Hollywood Chris went full frontal, stripping down for Netflix movie “The Outlaw King”?
- A. Chris Pine
- B. Chris Pratt
- C. Chris Hemsworth
11. What gear prompted a severe tragedy on “That’s Us”?
- A. A microwave
- B. A blender
- C. A gradual cooker
12. Which character wasn’t in “Avengers: Infinity Battle”?
- A. Hawkeye
- B. Star-Lord
- C. Spider-Man
13. What is the determine of the fictional pop star Lady Gaga carried out in “A Star is Born”?
- A. Stefani
- B. Ally
- C. Joanne
14. Throughout the most-liked Instagram put up of all time, Kylie Jenner revealed what?
- A. Her new butt
- B. Her new lips
- C. Her new little one
15. Considered one of many most vital characters inside the 2018 Nationwide E book Award winner “The Buddy,” by Sigrid Nunez, is:
- A. A llama
- B. A snake
- C. A Good Dane
16. The place did the disgraced Louis C.Okay. make his controversial, unannounced return to comedy in NY?
- A. Carolines on Broadway
- B. The Comedy Cellar
- C. Gotham Comedy Membership
17. Which “Incredibles 2” character memorably fought a raccoon?
- A. Elastigirl
- B. Jack-Jack
- C. Edna Mode
18. What did “The Bachelor” Arie Luyendyk Jr. do toupset the current’s followers?
- A. Refused to counsel to any of the contestants
- B. Proposed to 1 contestant, then broke it off for an extra
- C. Spoiled the season’s ending on social media
19. What is the determine of the Okay-Pop group that purchased out its first ever U.S. stadium current at Citi Self-discipline?
20. Which of these celebs wasn’t one in all many many who appeared in Maroon 5’s “Women Like You” billion-view video?
- A. Ellen DeGeneres
- B. Camila Cabello
- C. Reese Witherspoon
Leisure options: 1. A; 2. C; three. B; 4. A; 5. C; 6. B; 7. C; eight. A; 9. B; 10. A; 11. C; 12. A; 13. B; 14. C; 15. C; 16. B; 17. B; 18. B; 19. C; 20. C
1. Aretha Franklin’s physique was transported within the equivalent hearse that carried who?
- A. Rosa Parks
- B. Whitney Houston
- C. Ray Charles
2. Which model house designed Meghan Markle’s bridal ceremony costume?
- A. Givenchy
- B. Valentino
- C. Oscar de la Renta
three. Whom did Justin Bieber marry?
- A. Selena Gomez
- B. Hailey Baldwin
- C. Ireland Baldwin
4. What did ill-fated couple Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson determine their pet pig?
- A. Bacony Rogers
- B. Piggy Smallz
- C. Jon Hamm
5. What is the precise determine of Ted Cruz’s former opponent Beto O’Rourke?
- A. Betford
- B. Robert
- C. Alberto
6. The feud between dueling rap queens received right here to a literal head at a New York Model Week celebration when Cardi B threw what at Nicki Minaj?
- A. A purse
- B. A martini glass
- C. A shoe
7. What did troubled SpaceX CEO Elon Musk shoot into home?
- A. A pink Tesla roadster
- B. A Hyperloop put together automotive
- C. A toddler-size submarine
eight. The tour for Michelle Obama’s best-selling information, “Becoming,” did not operate which film star moderator:
- A. Sarah Jessica Parker
- B. Tracee Ellis Ross
- C. Martha Stewart
9. Why did the Mets give Matt Harvey the boot?
- A. He was out partying with model Adriana Lima the night sooner than a bullpen look
- B. He wished Tommy John surgical process
- C. He refused a minor league mission
10. Whom did People journal determine the 12 months’s “Sexiest Man Alive”?
- A. Blake Shelton
- B. Donald Glover
- C. Idris Elba
11. What variety of days separated the suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain?
12. When Harvey Weinstein surrendered to the NYPD on sexual-assault costs, he carried a biography about who?
- A. Elia Kazan
- B. Gandhi
- C. John F. Kennedy Jr.
13. Donald Trump Jr.’s alleged mistress Aubrey O’Day is a member of what beforehand worthwhile woman group?
- A. Danity Kane
- B. The Pussycat Dolls
- C. Dream
14. Who grew to grow to be the first openly gay American to medal on the winter Olympics?
- A. Adam Rippon
- B. Gus Kenworthy
- C. Eric Radford
15. Kim Kardashian happy President Trump to commute the life sentence of Alice Marie Johnson, who was locked up for:
- A. Drug and money-laundering costs
- B. A murder she didn’t commit
- C. Leaking authorities secrets and techniques and strategies
16. Whom did President Donald Trump pardon?
- A. Martha Stewart
- B. Dinesh D’Souza
- C. Rod Blagojevich
17. What is the nickname of the chef behind Midtown steakhouse Nusr-Et?
- A. Scorching Stuff
- B. Posh Spice
- C. Salt Bae
18. Actor Geoffrey Owens, who carried out Elvin on “The Cowby Current,” was job-shamed for working the place?
- A. Aim
- B. Supplier Joe’s
- C. Walmart
19. What place is William and Kate’s new little one Prince Louis in line for the throne?
- A. Third
- B. Fourth
- C. Fifth
20. How outdated was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez when she upset 10-term incumbent Joe Crowley inside the Democratic major for New York’s 14th Congressional District?
People options: 1. A; 2. A; three. B; 4. B; 5. B; 6. C; 7. A; eight. C; 9. C; 10. C; 11. C; 12. A; 13. A; 14. A; 15. A; 16. B; 17. C; 18. B; 19. C; 20. B
018 in review: Take our massive quiz" width="662" height="441" data-srcset="https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/Quiz.Quotes.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=300 300w, https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/Quiz.Quotes.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=640 640w, https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/Quiz.Quotes.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1280 1280w, https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/Quiz.Quotes.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=662 662w, https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/Quiz.Quotes.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1324 1324w" data-sizes="(max-width: 640px) 100vw, 662px" />
In a January tweet, President Trump known as himself “a very safe _____”:
- A. Genius
- B. Commander
- C. Zillionaire
2. “Megyn Kelly As we converse” was canceled following the host’s suggestions about blackface, along with asking:
- A. “What’s blackface?”
- B. “What’s racist?”
- C. “Who’s black Santa?”
three. All through a Senate Judiciary Committee listening to, what did Brett Kavanaugh say he “favored” and nonetheless likes?
- A. Wine
- B. Tequila
- C. Beer
4. What is the rallying catchphrase from “Black Panther,” the highest-grossing movie inside the US this 12 months?
- A. “Wakanda eternally!”
- B. “Rise and resist!”
- C. “Panther power!”
5. When Gov. Cuomo acknowledged, “Can you stop interrupting?” to election opponent Cynthia Nixon all through a debate, how did she reply?
- A. “Can you stop lying?”
- B. “Can you loosen up?”
- C. “Are you a Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte or Miranda?”
6. Roseanne Barr blamed what drug for the racist tweet that obtained her hit sitcom revival canceled?
- A. Ambien
- B. Xanax
- C. Klonopin
7. By means of the remaining women’s tennis match of the US Open, what did Serena Williams title the umpire who gave her a level penalty?
- A. “A thief”
- B. “A fraud”
- C. “A humiliation”
eight. In her tell-all, Stormy Daniels in distinction President Trump’s member to “the mushroom character in” what?
- A. VeggieTales
- B. Mario Kart
- C. “Alice in Wonderland”
9. When Bill de Blasio was confronted by a homeless activist on the Park Slope Y, how did the mayor reply?
- A. “I’m within the midst of doing my train. Sorry, I can’t do this now.”
- B. “I am as quickly as as soon as extra working late to a press conference, can’t focus on.”
- C. “Take a amount, sweetheart.”
10. Who acknowledged, “I would say that I’m in all probability essentially the most bullied particular person on the world”?
- A. Lindsay Lohan
- B. Melania Trump
- C. Gwyneth Paltrow
11. Rudy Giuliani raised eyebrows when he declared, “Truth isn’t ____”:
- A. Actuality
- B. Relevance
- C. Truth
12. What did Oprah Winfrey say she wouldn’t do, explaining, “It’s going to kill me”?
- A. Revive her focus on current
- B. Run for president in 2020
- C. Host the Oscars
13. On the White House correspondents’ dinner, what did Michelle Wolf say Sarah Huckabee Sanders does after “she burns data”?
- A. “Makes use of that ash to create a perfect smoky eye”
- B. “Burns all her hideous garments”
- C. “Pours Trump mannequin wine over the fireside”
14. Whereas visiting TMZ headquarters, what did Kanye West title “a different”?
- A. Gender
- B. Slavery
- C. Rape
15. After Bill Cosby was found accountable on three counts of indecent aggravated assault, what did he yell on the prosecutor who deemed him a flight risk?
- A. “He doesn’t have a airplane, you a–hole!”
- B. “Hey, hey, hey!”
- C. “And I might need gotten away with it, too, if it weren’t for you meddling children!”
16. Which of these was not one in all many two phrases people heard inside the viral audio debate?
- A. “Laurel”
- B. “Beyoncé”
- C. “Yanny”
17. Who began an Oscar acceptance speech by joking, “I did all of it by myself”?
- A. Frances McDormand
- B. Sam Rockwell
- C. Allison Janney
18. Which of these was not a fame Paul McCartney acknowledged was yelled out whereas he and John Lennon masturbated in a bunch collectively?
- A. Brigitte Bardot
- B. Catherine Deneuve
- C. Winston Churchill
19. One month sooner than Demi Lovato was hospitalized for an overdose, she launched a ballad with the lyric, “I’m so sorry, I’m not ___ anymore”:
- A. Happy
- B. Making music
- C. Sober
20. Who defended the separation of immigrant households by invoking the Apostle Paul’s “command in Romans 13, to obey the authorized tips of the federal authorities on account of God has ordained them for the intention of order.”
- A. Mike Pence
- B. Mitch McConnell
- C. Jeff Durations
Quotes options: 1. A; 2. B; three. C; 4. A; 5. A; 6. A; 7. A; eight. B; 9. A; 10. B; 11. C; 12. B; 13. A; 14. B; 15. A; 16. B; 17. C; 18. B; 19. C; 20. C
1. Norway took residence in all probability essentially the most medals in the midst of the 2018 Winter Olympics. What variety of?
2. By means of the World Cup, this nation’s uniform purchased out and have grow to be a streetwear hit?
- A. United States
- B. Portugal
- C. Nigeria
three. Mets ace Jacob de Grom gained this 12 months’s Nationwide League Cy Youthful Award no matter having the fewest wins of any starting Cy Youthful pitcher in historic previous. What variety of did he have?
4. When Redskins quarterback Alex Smith broke his leg all through a sport, there have been many eerie coincidences to which former Skins’ quarterback’s career-ending harm?
- A. Kirk Cousins
- B. Joe Theismann
- C. Robert Griffin III
5. Although France gained the 2018 World Cup, which prolific scorer took residence the Golden Boot?
- A. Croatia’s Luka Modric
- B. Argentina’s Lionel Messi
- C. England’s Harry Kane
6. At an April sport, what landed on Seattle Mariners pitcher James Paxton in the midst of the Nationwide Anthem?
- A. A bald eagle
- B. a bag of peanuts
- C. Robinson Cano’s batting glove
7. A video of which broadcaster dribbling a basketball behind her once more went viral as she was inducted into the basketball hall of fame?
- A. Doris Burke
- B. Michelle Beadle
- C. Lisa Salter
eight. All through this 12 months’s NCAA males’s basketball match, which workers beat Virginia, making it the first time No. 16 seed defeated a No. 1 seed?
- A. Kansas State
- B. Villanova
- C. Faculty of Maryland — Baltimore County
9. The Washington Capitals gained the Stanley Cup Championship and Alexander Ovechkin was named match MVP. What did he lose inside the course of?
- A. His Stanley Cup worthwhile game- worn jersey
- B. Every face-off
- C. His entrance tooth
10. Who was the NFL’s first rookie to ever have 200-plus rushes and larger than 80 catches?
- A. Nick Chubbs of the Browns
- B. Saquon Barkley of the Giants
- C. Sony Michel of the Patriots
11. After the Philadelphia Eagles gained their first Large Bowl, the city did this to mild poles so followers couldn’t climb them all through celebrations:
- A. Greased them with Crisco
- B. Sprayed them with hydraulic fluid
- C. Rubbed them with Philly cheesesteak grease
12. The Philadelphia Flyers launched a mascot named Gritty, who broke the Net when he reenacted what infamous journal cowl?
- A. The arms over Janet Jackson’s bare breasts for Rolling Stone
- B. Muhammed Ali being shot with arrows for Esquire
- C. Kim Kardashian’s Paper Journal cowl with the gravity-defying champagne pour
13. Which youthful athlete did not uncover himself in scorching water after tweets from his teen years surfaced?
- A. Josh Allen
- B. Donte Divcenzo
- C. Deyandre Ayton
14. When Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold took his first snap as an NFL quarterback, he did this:
- A. Threw a 30-yard touchdown cross
- B. Fumbled
- C. Threw a resolve six
15. Which California teen snowboarder captured America’s coronary coronary heart in the midst of the Pyeongchang Olympics, the place she gained the gold medal in halfpipe?
- A. Chloe Kim
- B. Lindsey Vonn
- C. Micahela Shriffin
16. Former UFC star Ronda Rousey made her debut as what in April?
- A. Carl’s Jr. spokesmodel
- B. WWE wrestler
- C. NASCAR driver
17. In June, thoroughbred Justify captured the Triple Crown — three years after what horse gained the coveted mantel and broke a 37-year drought?
- A. Seattle Slew
- B. American Pharoah
- C. Firing Line
18. Which NBA movie star revealed he thought-about signing with the Knicks?
- A. Steph Curry
- B. James Harden
- C. Lebron James
19. When Tiger Woods gained the Participant’s Championship in September, it was his first tour win in 5 years. What variety of match wins does Woods now have?
20. Over the past season, Yankees slugger Giancarlo Stanton made headlines for sharing an apartment with which participant from the Mets?
- A. Mike Conforto
- B. Wilmer Flores
- C. AJ Ramos
Sports activities actions options: 1. B; 2. C; three. C; 4. B; 5. C; 6. A; 7. A; eight. C; 9. C; 10. B; 11. B; 12. C; 13. C; 14. C; 15. A; 16. B; 17. B; 18. C; 19. C; 20. C
1. Who didn’t go away, or announce that they’re leaving, the Trump administration this 12 months?
- A. Hope Hicks, White House Director of Communications
- B. Rob Porter, White House Employees Secretary
- C. Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to the President
2. A boys’ soccer workers was rescued after being trapped in a flooded Thailand cave for 18 days. What was the determine of their workers?
- A. The Crows
- B. The Wild Boars
- C. The Cheetahs
three. What retail mannequin made the $39 jacket emblazoned with “I truly don’t care, do u?” that Melania Trump wore as she traveled to fulfill detained immigrant children in Texas?
4. What had been snooty canine owners had been of getting hijacked for a private kennel membership in Tribeca?
- A. A public park
- B. The alley behind Taylor Swift’s apartment
- C. The outdated Nobu location
5. The place did Hurricane Florence set off in all probability essentially the most damage inside the US?
- A. Florida and Georgia
- B. North and South Carolinas
- C. Virginia and Maryland
6. What Gov. Cuomo dedication virtually value New Yorkers $14 million?
- A. Together with blue and gold tiles to 2 metropolis tunnels
- B. Developing a helipad for Jeff Bezos
- C. Placing in a number of of “I ❤ NY” freeway indicators
7. Actress Allison Mack was arrested on costs of intercourse trafficking, intercourse trafficking conspiracy, and compelled labor conspiracy in relation to her place inside the Nxivm cult. On what TV current was she a strong member?
- A. “Smallville”
- B. “Charmed”
- C. “One Tree Hil
eight. A New Jersey couple was accused of bilking a homeless man by means of what web site:
- A. PayPal
- B. Twitter
- C. GoFundMe
9. The place did Trump and Kim Jong-un have the first-ever meeting between sitting leaders of the US and North Korea?
- A. Washington, DC
- B. Pyongyang, North Korea
- C. Sentosa, Singapore
10. What iconic NY diner closed after a 28-year run?
- A. Westway Diner
- B. The Espresso Retailer
- C. Kellogg’s Diner
11. Throughout the infamous image of a Honduran mother working alongside together with her two 5-year-old daughters from tear gasoline on the Mexico-US border, what was on her shirt?
- A. An American flag
- B. Anna and Elsa from “Frozen”
- C. A crucifix
12. Why was California’s Camp Fireside known as that?
- A. It was started by a bunch of backpacking campers
- B. It began at an abandoned summer- camp facility
- C. It began on Camp Creek Avenue
13. What cleaning present did youngsters flip proper right into a viral snack?
- A. Dawn dish cleansing cleaning soap
- B. Tide Pods
- C. Brawny paper towels
14. The world’s ultimate male of what subspecies died this 12 months?
- A. Northern white rhino
- B. Bornean orangutan
- C. Amur leopard
15. Fb CEO Mark Zuckerberg testified in entrance of Congress after it was revealed that which political consulting company had harvested data from as a lot as 87 million accounts?
- A. Oxford Analytica
- B. Cambridge Analytica
- C. Imperial Analytica
16. What was the controversial theme of this 12 months’s Met Gala?
- A. Heavenly Our our bodies: Model and the Catholic Creativeness
- B. Majesty and Poverty: The Monetary Gap
- C. Hacking the Hackers: A Tribute to Russia
17. What did Meghan McCain use her speech at her father John’s funeral to do?
- A. Trounce Sarah Palin
- B. Promote “The View”
- C. Rebuke Trump
18. In what month did the first super blue blood moon in 35 years occur?
- A. January
- B. February
- C. March
19. What nation abolished time interval limits on its presidency?
- A. China
- B. Russia
- C. Iraq
20. What New York landmark did a lady climb to protest Trump’s “zero tolerance” immigration protection?
- A. The Empire State Developing
- B. The Statue of Liberty
- C. St. Patrick’s Cathedral
Current events options: 1. C; 2. B; three. B; 4. A; 5. B; 6. C; 7. A; eight. C; 9. C; 10. B; 11. B; 12. C; 13. B; 14. A; 15. B; 16. A; 17. C; 18. A; 19. A; 20. B